Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whyyyyy Sweet Jesus?!

1: Whyyyyyy does school have to start next Tuesday!? I'm not ready to wake up early and rush to get dressed and then listen to some stupid bullshit from my teachers every god damn weekday. Arrrrggghhh why lord v.v
2: I hold grudges a lot like I would probably hold liquir, loosely and with little conviction.
3: I haz a comfy narwhal and you doo0o0o0o0o0on't. nah nah nah nah nah naahhh naaaahh >:}
4: This past Sunday I went to the Uproar Festival at PNC Bank Arts Center and saw some really amazing bands. Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, and Airbourne were the best that played by far, Disturbed being numero uno. There was a Rockstar energy drink compound there too giving out free drinks. We went in there maybe 5 or 6 times and filled our pockets and my bag with cans and cans of rockstar. At the end of the day, I still had some in my bag. There was also this reeeeaaallly hammered guy at the concert walking around with his hand in front of his lighter murmuring. Our name for him : Dragonslayer.
Hellz to the yeaaaa
5: I got a message on myyearbook this week that went a little something like this:

Dear Katie,
I'm glad we matched--from your profile you seem pretty fun, not to mention you have great grammar!

Important Question: Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?

Mark

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiird! Who mentions grammar?! who!? wtf are you an officer of the grammar police and good grammar is some sort of turn on for you? :S

6:I had a really good birthday ^^ Saw Scott Pilgrim and had a relaxing time :) yay for 17
7: Saw Purana and The Last Exorcism within the same week. Both were weird. Both had a cheap ending. Both were a waste of my money.
8:Yay for cookie monster hats and cookie monster cupcakes!! ♥
9: Don't you dare mess with my friends. Say what you want about me but when you start on them, if they don't hit you first, I will. End of Story
10: I'm tiiiiired. Goodnight...and good luck *TV turns off*
Sincerely, Katie B

No comments:

Post a Comment