Monday, September 20, 2010

Truth #1

1: It is so not cool that you stole my blog style, like for real, get your own. I came up with this all on my own, and it is unique to my own taste. So boo you for jackin' my uniqueness >:(
2: No one has ever written me a love song. I know, I havent really had many boyfriends to account for but I don't know. Even a poem would be really nice. I've never really picked the guy who was elloquent or good with words, I suppose I've always played that part but it would really be nice to have one just written because, and not have to ask for it. Just because they thought I looked pretty that day or because they love how I'm silly or anything. That would be nice.
3:"You think I'm pretty without any makeup on. You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong.I know you get me so I let my walls come down. Down."
*"My heart stops when you look at me. Just one touch. Now baby I believe. This is real."
4: Don't talk about my father. Ever. He's a better man then you'll ever be. A better father and a better person. He's made mistakes but so have you. At least he owns up to them, at least he's sorry.
5:Truth #1: I feel like i can never live up to her.
Truth #2: I feel like you care less and less every day.
Truth #3: Every second of every minute of every day, your slowly proving my point.
Truth #4: It hurts
Questuion #1: Why?
6: I'm more broken then you know. I'm not trying to be some kind of emo whiny bitch. Just sayin tho. I'm not sure anyone knows what they're getting into with me. They just don't. YOU just don't
7: My day was pretty good today (note: day = before 6pm) I exercised, had a fine time in my classes, and talked to a really nice person I hadn't in a while. Plus had one of the many epic phone convos I do after I arrive home. Calm cool and collected. That was, until everyone comes home.
8:While making pizza in the toaster oven today, I burnt a cut I have on my finger. OUCH! omg that hurt so friggen bad!! I screamed at the top of my ungs and proceeded to get a little batman band-aid :3
9: I'm not sure if I'm overreacting or if this is how I should feel. I guess you would just say I'm overreacting..you're probably right v.v
10: I got another boobies bracelett! a green one ^^ that makes 4 boobies :D tehe
11: Every night in the frozen fields of rain and lightning
You take a bite of my heart
I take a bite of yours
And we cry
We both cry
I say it's me
You say it's you
But we keep taking bites of each others hearts
So
Take a bite of my heart tonight
12: Do you even care. Probably not.
Sincerely, -----

No comments:

Post a Comment