Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm Tired of Being Tired

1: I guess sometimes we are disappointed by things we thought we would be impressed by.Things we expected to see but don't, that have been taken down after they were so boldly and admiringly posted for everyone to see, regardless of the backlash. Things that offended, things that caused talk and argument, but not of it mattered because it was how the person who posted them felt. But i guess disappointment will always show up, that admiration doesn't last, that feelings are taken down.I suppose bravery is fleeting and fear is forever.
2: I'm very sick of being yelled at by everyone and everything, hurting and being hurt and feeling like shit and having no one I feel like i can talk to about it because I'm supposed to be the optimistic one. I'm tired of being overwhelmed and sorry and I'm just tired of being tired. I am SO tired of being tired. All I want to do is be satisfied for a little while. I don't know why that's so much to ask for. {insert my mother yelling how I'm such a whiny little bitch here)
3: Life goes on even when you can't, it's not going to stand around waiting for you to get yourself together.
4: I wonder if some people knew how unhappy I feel a lot of the time what they would do. I wonder if they would try to make me feel better or just let me go on being like this because they wouldn't know what to do or say. Like I mentioned before, I really don't feel like I can go to anyone, I don't think they would know what to say, or that they would say anything comforting. I guess I'm going to have to continue to be happy for everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I'm not always sad and depressed, but when your alone, you really start thinking...and thinking is trouble.
5: Time to go to sleep I guess.

Sincerely, Katie B

No comments:

Post a Comment