Thursday, August 12, 2010

True Story Bro

1: I've got 19 days to figure you out
17 days to figure you in
20 days to pretend i remember
16 days to forget a sin
I've got time to worry
And time to spend
Time to laugh
To be a friend
Just hope it never has to end
Hope
2: ok..ok.....ok.....ok....ok.........true story bro. You mad bro...? You mad? xD
3: I'm totally one of those people who wears their sunglasses INSIDE and gets yelled at for it ;)
4: A little black bow goes a long and far distance my friends.
5: OMG guys I'm so excited for this huge party I'm going to saturday. Would you believe it if i told you I've never been to a big party that wasnt for a birthday or family?! Ya...you probably would ><
6: I'm a busy busy busy girl lately
7:Living my life folks :) for once
Sincerely, Katie B

No comments:

Post a Comment