Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Heart Breaker

1: I'm a heartbreaker. I know, I don't seem like the type but I really am just so you know. This week I've broken two peoples hearts. Killing two innocent birds with one bitchy stone. But I don't do it because I enjoy it, no, I would never. It just happens. Ya, I may be young and stupid and a "bitch", but I'm no bitch honey. You keep that in mind when you're talking trash. I may be a heart breaker, but at least I don't savor it like I know you would.
2:Yesterday some freshman almost dragged me down the stairs just to tell me that he had the same shirt as me. He's very lucky that I thought I was going to be late to class.
3: On Tuesday a friend of mine got into a car accident due the idiot driving of some man in a truck. I was worried when he told me. Terrible things came to mine. Obviously he wasn't dieing due to the fact that he was actually able to talk to me but he could have had something broken or sprained or been terribly shaken up. I thought about what I would do if he had been seriously hurt. Getting over my fear of driving on 22 alone would be the first step. The second would be using all my gas money up for Japanese candy. The third, probably bursting into his room when he was doing something like getting changed or fisting lol.
I guess that blow to his car, the blow to his freedom, was really the last straw. That and the fact that really no one asked him if he was ok, like no one cared. I care. fyi. even tho I'm epically terrible at showing it.
4:"Have a blessed day everyone?"
"Have a blessed day? Don't really hear that often."
"Alright, you can go to hell. Everyone else, have a good day!"
-courtesy of Thomas
5:Best part of my day: Getting in my car, driving home to my speakers blasting, getting into the house, and dialing your number.
6:Rutgers party tomorrow with Jax!!!!!!!! Ahhh just hope I don't get hit on by a bunch of drunk college guys..or thrown up on..
Anyway fun time!
Sincerely, Katie B

No comments:

Post a Comment