Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet Sweet Karma

1: I was walking through the hallway from English and I felt terrible. I felt ugly. I felt small and looked down on. Who was I? Some girl in jeans and a t-shirt. That's all I've ever been. But then I saw my ex walking through the hallway. A smile just ripped it's way across my face. Look at him. He looked miserable. He looked tired and angry and distraught. I know it sounds terrible, but looking at him and his terrible awful self, it made me realize I have so much to be happy about. That I have someone who thinks I'm pretty, I have a nice house, I have a good family, I have love and friendship and people who like me and talk to me for who I am. He has nothing.
Sweet Sweet Karma?
Oh lord yes ;)
2: People should visit me at Cold Stone cause I say so :P
Sincerely, Katie B

No comments:

Post a Comment