Monday, March 15, 2010

Underneath My Blanket

1: Currently I am snuggled deep under the warm sanctuary known as my blanket, listening to "Vanilla Twilight" by Owl City stream softly from my speakers. Tears are gently rolling down my cheeks as I miss romance and being hugged tightly around the waist to someones warm chest. A lot of people see me as a strong person, a tough sarcastic exterior with soft gentle eyes and a kind hand held out to help. Truth is people, I'm so weak. I'm weak and lonely, and when I'm alone I crumple up under it. I fall apart and dissolve like a wet piece of paper. Just thought I'd let all of you people who actually read this know.
2: My mom made the most amazing Nachos before dinner tonight! Go mom! You're on a friggen hot streak this week with dinner. You keep up the good work now, ya hear?
3: I did my homework!!! OMG!!! This is madness!!!! What is happening to this world!!!??
4: Not much to say today, so bye everyone. Have a nice day..or afternoon..or night. :D
Sincerely Katie B

No comments:

Post a Comment