Monday, March 1, 2010

Days Like Today

1: Days like today sort of remind me of movies. They start out simple and pleasing, nothing too complicated is occuring and everything is normal enough. Then, in the middle of having this perfectly simple time, enjoying the idea of not having to really think, a plot twist messes everything up and u start having to use your brain. It stays like that for a while, twisting and twisting till you almost explode and then boom! Everything just blows up quickly, letting the dust settle softly on the ground. Basically my day today. Awesome.
2: What's up with airline food? Am I right?
3:I just sneezed and burped at the same time. Not sure if that's a win or a fail.
4: Currently I am failing epically at love. It's normal I guess, everyone does and after getting out of a loooong relationship with a crazy person I suppose its expected, still, doesn't make me any happier to say it. I'll wait though, I'm just gonna have fun being my single self for a bit. Go out with my friends, do craAaAaAaAazy teenage shit, and just have a blast! Trust me there will be many unexplainable photos involved that I will never show to my children..when I have them that is.
5: Sooo souped for HESPA tomorrow -____-
6: Don't hate appreciate. ;)
Sincerely Katie B

No comments:

Post a Comment