Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's Been So Long!

1. Man it has been a WHILE since I have blogged hasn't it? I missed the whole weekend AND monday! Shame on me! I'm sorry dear followers and people who come to read my blog but don't follow (*cough*wisc*cough*)
2. Robotics tournaments are awesome!!! I don't care if that makes me some kind of nerd muffin! I will happily take this title in exchange for being able to state these awesomely nerdy facts! Go team 25-NBTHS Raider Robotics!!! You guys pwn!!! :D
3. Is there some kind of conspirosy against me so that I will never ever be able to have a fucking driving lesson!? That's twice I have been denied from getting behind the wheel of a car!! Is this some kind of frigging sign!!?? ><
4. You go Dwight Schrute! You go!
5.Go on geekologie.com and look up mario in a penguin suit. Remember that snow sculpture I mention in my first post (if not scroll down -_-)? Ya, well it made it on to geekologie! That's right bitchezzzzzz!
6. Ya know, a friend of mine has my favorite hoodie right now, a spiderman hoodie. But he can keep it. I now have possession of his favorite hoodie and I'm keeping it. My Raider NB Wrestling hoodie! Back off Brian! >:D
7. Love=complicated. v.v
8. Brian Mollica in a nutshell: Sacastic, eye-rolling nerd who used to wrestle and now sits on his ass playing COD.

Brian Mollica
Kill your self. that's why im in the library right now doing work :P
Yesterday at 4:12pm ·

Katie Bell
that's why you're at the library right now on facebook. :P
Yesterday at 6:08pm ·

Brian Mollica
called multitasking
Yesterday at 8:31pm ·

Katie Bell
psh, called goofing off on facebook
9. I'm tired and I want a nice hot shower.
10. I'm going to go have such shower. Bye :D
Sincerely Katie B

No comments:

Post a Comment