Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HSPA Day 2

1: I'm sorry guys, I know I'm usually sarcastic and utterly hilarious, but I'm just really not in the mood now. My whole day was just shot to hell this afternoon, so I'm just not really feeling the hilarity. I would tell you all about it, I mean afterall this is a blog about my thoughts and feeling and whatever I want, but it's just something totally ridiculas that i shouldn't be upset over and I am. Which makes me even more upset. Awesome right?
2: HSPA was terribly easy today, just disgustingly long. I mean "omg, gag me with a spoon!"
3: As you can see, I've magically turned my bad mood around. How do I do it? No...seriously, how?
4:I am publically declaring that Owl City is awesome! I have every song they've ever made on my ipod and I know all of them by heart. They all rock. If you don't like them, get off my fucking blog.
5: I really desire my spiderman hoodie back from Brian. Like, right Meow!!!!
6: For one of the only times in my life I just want to utter a word. :O shocker!
7: Having someone hack your computer at 11 at night and then "dirty" talk with someone like it's you is the funniest shit I've ever experianced. ;)
8: I really hate it when people say one thing, swear up and down the street about it, don't mean it, and then don't apologize afterward! Ya, I'm super ok! No jackass, I'm fucking pissed off and upset, I'm just killing myself trying not to be a bitch to you!!! AHHH!
9: On a softer note, my room smells like vanilla cupcakes. Thank you Yankee Candle *thumbs up*
Sincerely Katie B

No comments:

Post a Comment