Monday, April 5, 2010

Ukuleles and Coloring Books

1: Today I was walking to gym in a really bad mood, and then I saw my friend walking down the hall playing a ukulele. That totally made my day right there.
2: How is it possible that when it's sunny out it's pretty much impossible to be anything but happy?
3: For easter, my little brother got this crayola game book where you color the game board first and then play. At first I didn't want to do it with him, but then as I got started, I realized that I was having more fun coloring than he was. There ya have it folks, a 16 year old girl was having more fun coloring pictures of villians and tornados than a 5 year old boy. *plus 3 to patheticness*
4: Yesterday, I had fun looking through a Betty Crocker cookbook and labeling things I would like to bake. Aren't I such a good little woman ^^
5: I was in taco bell with my friend the other day and I told him that I applied for a job at an ice cream shop. He looked at me and laughed. I asked him what was so funny and he said "I don't know, you just look like the type of person who would work at an ice cream shop." What the hell is that supposed to mean!!!??? I ain't no yuppy teeny-bopper who wears a visor and bermuda shorts everyday ><. How the hell do I look like I work at an ice cream shop!!!!!???..obviously I took great offense.
6: Cake. It's a band. And they are deeeelicious ;)
7: Long nails; terrible for opening soda cans, awesome for scratching your back =3
8: Long days sitting out in an airplane lot, taking pictures of an orange sunset before it disappears behind the horizon...stupendous ♥
9: I looooooove Sonic! Best fast food place eva! I love it so much, that I am willing to move around on rollerblades bringing around trays of food to people in order to take their money ;}
10: It is so fucked up that Justin Bieder gets his god damn permit before me! What is this shit!? He looks like he's fucking 12!!!! Not kewl!!!!!
11: I want Easter candy. I will go get some. Yay for being a fatty :D.
Sincerely Katie B

No comments:

Post a Comment