Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Meniacal Voice of 5 year old

1:Yesterday, I walked out on the back porch of my grandmothers house to tell my two little brothers and little cousin to come inside for dinner. Sammy, the oldest of the three, turned around red-faced and screamed at the top of his lungs "I HATE YOU KATIE!!!" Upon his ascention up the steps, he kept saying it in the most meniacal voice I've ever heard. I was laughing so hard I felt some abs coming on.
2: There was an assembly for all the juniors in the my school. One of the first things they mentioned was the spring fling dance for the juniors, in which you can't bring someone from outside the school. Grrrrrrrr! Now I'm just not going -__-. Second of all, I was being so obnoxious the whole rest of the time xD. I think I made a comment about everything someone said...go me! ;)
3: I am so obssessed with the song Short Skirt/Long Jacket by Cake, The Hercules soundtrack, and The Anastasia soundtrack currently. I am so cool!!!
4: I don't even know why I bother buying shorts every summer. I try them on at the store, think i look cute, get home, realize my legs look fat, and never wear them. Really, why do I bother? -___-
5: Don't worry, I still love you...even if I threaten to pop a cap in yo ass ;P
6: I GET MY PERMIT TOMORRRRROOOOOOOOWWWWW! AHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS! Look out people, i'm driving >:D
7: Whenever I see an Asian kid, I always secretly hope they know karate. Why you ask? Because it would be epic and hilarious at the same time
8: I really hate when I close my eyes during a movie soundtrack and imagine resting on someones shoulder and getting a huge smile...and then realizing it's not real =/
9: I can't do the jerk. I have tried and tried and tried but I am incapable. Why cruel God have u cursed me with bad dancing skills!
Sincerely Katie B

No comments:

Post a Comment