Sunday, June 27, 2010

Vanilla Bubble Tea


1: Vanilla Bubble Tea is awesome. It tastes like a vanilla milkshake with little chewy marshmellows in it. And I don't care if it looks like horse sperm guys, it tastes good -.-
2: I am a senior!!! Mwahahahahahhahahah class of '11 is comin underclassmen >:}
3: "I don't think of you as a crush anymore....more like a bad habit that I can't shake...and don't want to."
4: I am not the least bit sad that junior year is over. I am sad that all the seniors are leaving because I will miss them all dearly, especially Jordan and Xavier, but I am just sooooo friggen glad that all the classes are done and I can really sort of relax and have fun this year. Ahhh it is good to be a Queen :3
5:Everyone come visit me at the Coldstone Creamery in the shopping center in milltown! Haha and please bring tips ;) I will sing :D
6: Argh I love and hate at the same time that I am such a sucker for romance ><
7: Being single really kinda sucks a lot a ton of the time.
8: Yesterday while walking through new brunswick some guy almost hit a couple people and I with their car and cursed at us. About 3 minutes later the same person almost hit us again. wtf, small world.
9: Night swimming :D
10: One thing I will never forget about highschool- Jordan getting knocked in the face with a big ass hornet that Anthony made. His glasses literally flew off his face. bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Sincerely Katie B






No comments:

Post a Comment